Call us on +46 10 650 01 01
Mercedes Benz 420 SEC – 1988
The Mercedes-Benz SEC is an expression of the highest design and engineering skills and considered by a lot of drivers, probably the best S-class of all time. The MB 420 SEC with its 218-horsepower V8 enabled a true 135 mph top speed, while acceleration from zero to sixty took no more than 8.7 seconds. Even at 130 mph, you can talk in a normal voice or listen to music without disturbing by wind or road noise. The high-speed refinement and stability were hardly matched by other cars at the time, let alone one that offered space for four. The style combined with performance hits the sweet spot for any driver enthusiast and for this reason remains very popular around the globe. This 1988 Mercedes Benz 420 SEC was delivered new in Spain 1988 finished in factory colors Arctic White (147U) with Medium Red leather interior (277). Imported and registered in Sweden 2000 by the first owner. Overall, this 1988 Mercedes Benz 420 SEC is in gorgeous original condition with very few owners that’s been maintained and well documented.
- 251 BECKER RADIO MEXICO CASSETTE, FULL STEREO, ELECTRONIC
- 286 LUGGAGE NETS ON DRIVER RESTS L AND R
- 490 ELIMINATION OF WINDSHIELD/WASHING-WATER HEATER
- 506 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR, LEFT AND RIGHT, HEATED (ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE ON THE RIGHT)
- 524 PAINTWORK – PRESERVATION
- 531 AUTOMATIC ANTENNA
- 580 AIR CONDITIONER
- 597 HEAT-INSULATING GLASS, WINDSHIELD, BAND FILTER
- 640 15-HOLE LIGHT ALLOY RIMS
Please contact us for full details.
Model Year 1988 Mileage 107 867 km Transmission Automatic Ext. color Arctic White Int. color Medium Red Price 345 000 SEK